Ciao! It's Charlie Hamilton, and Taylor Crew. This is our blog on fashion, and inspiration. Our blog is going to focus on fashion, tips, and recommendations. Taylor and I might have different styles, but we both share the love of dressing good, and feeling good in what we are in. You have to be yourself in fashion, and have your own idea on things and styles.
Be You, Be Bold, Be Beautiful.

Love Yourself in All Ways,
Charlie and Taylor

Friday, December 31

J Crew

J Crew is my life. A majority of my wardrobe is J Crew, and I am completely fine with that! I love every outfit/piece they sell, and especially their ads! Their ads are so creative, and they pair things that look like they wouldn't go together, but they actually look awesome together! I would recommend to get one of their magazines, and then you can see and enjoy for yourself. From their magazines you can view items paired with other items, that you could possibly pair together also...or get an inspiration to create your own creative outfit! Another thing about J Crew that I love is that they have everybody's style most of the time. They have so many different looks in their store that you can always make your own style, and be unique. For example: I am into the more vintage/edgy look {darker colors also}, while Taylor on the other hand is a classy/preppy look {light colors, or a vibrant 'pop' of color}. Taylor's look isn't me at all, but does she look adorable in it? OF COURSE! I think everyday Taylor could not be wearing anything cuter. She works her style, and I feel like I work mine also. Each item from J Crew is very versatile, which makes it all the more reason to purchase it. J Crew can be very pricey, but I think it's worth it. Their clothing is made very well, and you get what you paid for. I have never stopped loving J Crew, and I probably always will! Check it out, you'll most likely enjoy it.


xoxo Charlie


  

2 comments: